Bump cucumber-rails from 1.5.0 to 1.6.0
Created by: dependabot[bot]
Bumps cucumber-rails from 1.5.0 to 1.6.0.
Sourced from cucumber-rails's releases.
v1.6.0: Release v1.6.0
- Removed support for Ruby <= 2.1, to keep in line with [cucumber-ruby].
- Updated syntax to support both new and deprecated forms of tag negation.
- Dependencies: Allowed
Ammeterversions greater than 1.1.3.
- Switched to Ruby 1.9 hash syntax.
- Added support to handle rerun files with multiple lines.
- Added support for Rails 5.2 and Capybara 3.
- Fixed tag deprecation warnings.
Sourced from cucumber-rails's changelog.
master (Not yet released)
There are currently no unreleased changes.
99927c7Merge pull request #388 from cucumber/xtrasimplicity-patch-1
87a2c9cRequesting release karma
a09175aDisable display of detailed exceptions (#387)
6ade6d0Removed check for Rails version >= 3.2.1
3e6faabMake check conditional to Rails version
a00ede1Do not rely on current public error message
dcc3b24Disable display of detailed exceptions
bf0ec80Updated change log ahead of Cucumber-rails v1.6.0 release (#385)
a431927Merge pull request #378 from gobijan/master
- Additional commits viewable in compare view
Dependabot will resolve any conflicts with this PR as long as you don't alter it yourself. You can also trigger a rebase manually by commenting
Dependabot commands and options
You can trigger Dependabot actions by commenting on this PR:
@dependabot rebasewill rebase this PR
@dependabot ignore this [minor|major] versionwill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this minor/major version (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot ignore this dependencywill close this PR and stop Dependabot creating any more for this dependency (unless you reopen the PR or upgrade to it yourself)
@dependabot use [this|these] label[s]will set the current labels as the default for future PRs for this repo and language
Additionally, you can set the following in your Dependabot dashboard:
- Update frequency (including time of day and day of week)
- Automerge options (never/patch/minor, and dev/runtime dependencies)
- Out-of-range updates (receive only lockfile updates, if desired)
Finally, you can contact us by mentioning @dependabot.