Skip to content
Go to a project
Create a new issue
Last edited by
Mar 04, 2017
The primary program that we use for mapping. The article inside covers installation of NetRadiant.
Basics of mapping - the NetRadiant handbook
Basic mapping in Radiant
- Basic manipulation techniques
- How to make the map look colorful and pretty
- When straight lines just don’t cut it
- And the Mapper said - let there be light!
- Some extra more twist to textures. If you’d like to, literally.
- Platforms, trains, speakers, new toys, new toys
- Hint: there are things that might better not be seen
Game-type specific mapping
- I got you covered, mate.
CTF - Capture the flag
- I got the flag, I GOT THE FLAG!!
- Divide et impera
- Now with vehicles!
- Creating WarpZones
New Wiki Page
Tip: You can specify the full path for the new file. We will automatically create any missing directories.