- README.md says GPLv2 but COPYING says GPLv3+
- neither mention warpzone lib and it's dual licence (https://gitlab.com/xonotic/xonotic/wikis/Repository_Access#contributing-and-getting-write-access)
- GPLv2 seems to have 2 copies (GPL-2 and gpl.txt)
- might wanna reword the wiki as "all new code must be GPLv3+"
- there are probably other exceptions in misc/tools and elsewhere - maybe the COPYING file should just mention that some parts have their own licenses? (unless we really have to explicitly list all exceptions we should try to avoid it since it'll inevitable get out of date)