It was initially developed for games2d and has many useful packages and features.
xojoc/engine is composed by indipendent sub packages that can be used separately:
- window - create and manage graphical windows
- loop - fixed-time game loop
- particles - particle system
- save - save/load game state
- tiled - load tile maps generated by Tiled
- geom - common geometric figures
- inter - interpolation functions
- aplay - a hack to play sounds without dynamic linking
See the source code of games2d for examples.
xojoc/engine is still in alpha stage, there are still a lot of things that are missing. That said some sub packages are quite stable.
xojoc/engine was written by http://xojoc.pw
- Write a game using xojoc/engine :)
- Report bugs
- Give feedback on code/documentation/API
- Buy games2d.
- Hire me :). If you are interested in a young, hardcore code lover, drop me a line.
xojoc/engine is Free Software and is in the Public Domain.