Feature request: add "route" type to competition task for "simple" route navigation
Competition task is often used for simple route navigation. Flying through Turnpoints. However, competition related features should be hidden to avoid making things more complex. Once the user choose "Route" amongst the different type of competition task, the following should occur:
- SSS crossing is hidden and no "start" should occur
- SSS open time is hidden and no time constraint should occur to the flight
- Task deadline time is hidden and no time constraint should occur to the flight
- After inserting the first turnpoint, no "Make this point SSS" should appear
- No ESS should appear and no "Make this point ESS" should appear.
- In the "Fly" tab, Start of speed section should be renamed "Take off time" and display the time the take off has happened.
- In the "Fly" tab, "Task deadline" should be renamed "Airtime" and should display the time flying since take off
- In the main navigation menu, "Competition task" should be renamed "Competition and route"