Should we move documentation from the repo into here?
- Access everywhere: in GitLab, published separately and in application
- Easier to edit, done in browser or lightweight on desktop rather than having to wrangle entire project to do. Should lead to more documentation being written.
- Separate documentation commits from code commits.
- Not bound to versions. People running old xSACdb may get out of date docs (can we negate this by setting a documentation commit to peg the release to?)
- Introduces another repo, and git submodules.
- Hierarchical navigation, how would this work?
We probably should. Need to think about navigation.