Tags give the ability to mark specific points in history as being important
v1.0.4 version 1.0.4
- multi-threading support via "thanos" in generalized propagator operations. This drastically increases the speed of raster-scan simulations on multi-core systems.
- hdf5 support for saving/loading simulations
- doubles the speed for writing, triples speed for reading
- by default, using "blosc" compression, reduces the filesize by ~ 50%
- hexagonal meshing support in "image_to_struct"
- support for scipy < V0.17 in "decay"
- Added instructions for installation under MacOSX
- added option to compile without OpenMP support in setup.py
- added several new structure generators
- added "double gaussian" fundamental field
1.0.1 Version 1.0.1
Only small fixes to documentation compared to 1.0.0