Draft: Full UUID support
Mixed UUID and E164 addresses lead to unreceivable messages and corrupted sessions: a received message would trigger the creation of a UUID record, and sending a message would create a parallel E164 record. This set of patches aims to fix this bug.
This therefore fixes #80 (closed)
Use the strongly typed
ServiceAddressin libsignal-service, merge upstream.
Database migrations #39 (closed) !101 (merged)
- Add a column to store the source UUID. A full database schema clean-up is only planned by %v1.0.0: cleaned and refactored, but this means we also need to:
Clean-up the database schema a bit, to support and use the pure auto-generated
- Consider making a custom UUID type in SQLite that simply encapsulates a TEXT, for even better type checking. #276
Create some dummy data in an integration test to check whether migrations actually work.
- Messages in groups (both sending and receiving)
- Messages in 1:1 sessions (both sending and receiving)
Force-migration of UUID
whoami-call, to update the local UUID config
- Profile fetching on existing sessions
On sending a message, fill the whole
- Ensure all sessions get correctly deleted on EndSession #114 (closed)
- We can at once solve https://gitlab.com/rubdos/whisperfish/-/issues/74 (patch out the quirks) by storing e164 sessions quirked, but storing new UUID sessions un-quirked.