Economy rework, inter site trading, merchants in towns trading with players
- By opening this merge request, you agree to release your code and all other changes under the GPL 3 license and to abide by the terms set by this license.
- Migrations have been added if applicable
- Significant changes of this merge request have been added to the changelog.
Remove shadow economy structure, assign per site natural resources from map, load professions from ron file, implement inter-site trading.
Add on demand economic information in map (turned off for now).
Implement relative price calculation, add merchants to sites and enable them to trade with players.
- Incentives for sites to employ guards and produce martial goods
- Economic simulation of stockpiling, gathering, (potentially warfare and sabotage)
- Economic simulation of reaction to changes in the world (changed access to resources, trading routes and amounts) and of activity inside a site (e.g. how many people perform which profession).
- balance resources in regards to population
- remember chunk allocation and usage (… to enable …)
- spawn working people (ratio and position provided by this simulation)
- proper handling of near and far resources