WIP: Address issue #741. Chat input color and icon reflect channel message is sent to.
- By opening this merge request, you agree to release your code and all other changes under the GPL 3 license and to abide by the terms set by this license.
- Migrations have been added if applicable
- Significant changes of this merge request have been added to the changelog.
This commit does two things.
- It address the original issue of #741 where now the chat input text color reflects that of the channel the text is being sent to (world/region/say/ etc...).
However, as a comment on the issue suggested this is not enough because:
- Individuals will have to memorize what colors correspond to what channels which could be difficult.
- For individuals who have difficulty differentiating colors (e.g. color blindness), this change could be completely meaningless.
- Therefore, along with the text color changing, preceding the actual input the chat icon corresponding to the channel appears. This makes it easier for individuals to know which channel their message will being sent to.