Offline first vaccination registry with country specific scheduling logic, aggregate reporting, fingerprint verification/matching, quick barcode search, and vaccine vial capture.
- CommCareHQ with advanced subscription plan
- CommCare Android version 2.19+ needs to be installed on the device
- Biometrac application for scanning fingerprints
- Barcode Scanner application
- File Manager (for offline installation)
- More Locale 2 (for full Nepali language support)
- ACRA Offline crash reports
Product flavors are by country Benin, Nepal, and Sierra Leone.
The Nepal flavor supports vaccine vial management and optical character recognition of the lot/batch number and expiration/manufacture dates. Credit to the Tesseract and Robert Theis for the original code.
Data is persisted in the encrypted CommCare Content Provider and cached in the VaxTrac app's Sqlite database.
App screen navigation relies on an older version of Square's Flow library