Option to disable MediNET
When a user chooses not to use MediNET, Meditation Assistant works fine. However, at certain times the user is confronted with the MediNET integration whether it is used or not.
- when adding a session Meditation Assistant always asks if it should be uploaded to MediNET even if MediNET is not used.
- To see the meditation streak you must have the "Sign in to MediNET" button enabled. If you click it (expecting to see you streak) you of course go to the MediNET sign in page.
- In settings, allow MediNET to be disabled completely
- all other MediNET options could be grayed out or hidden
- the "The sign in to MediNet button should be hidden as well and the selection option grayed out
- Dont't ask to upload to MediNET if MediNET is disabled
- Show the stream on the progress button, not the "Sign in to MediNET button"