[1.7.3] Context-menu icon incorrectly aligned
By at...@chejz.com on September 28, 2011 02:05 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Right-click to show the context-menu.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
See attachment "incorrect.png". Notice that context-menu icons are visible beneath the menu item text.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGit 32-bit versions: 1.7.3 -> 2011-09-26-d8b5f914
Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP3 (Japanese; ANSI=CP932)
Please provide any additional information below.
- I'm surprised this issue hasn't come up already.
- I usually Install and then Repair install when installing nightly builds.
- I've tried uninstalling followed by reinstalling.
- On a different box (same specs) where I've installed TortoiseSVN 1.7.0rc2 after TortoiseGit, icons in the first level menu are rendered correctly. (See attachments "with_tsvn_after1.png" and "with_tsvn_after2.png")