Help and context menu bugs
By piu... on July 08, 2010 00:10 (imported from Google Code)
In version 18.104.22.168 there are these issues/typos:
- Git Official Documents: Git Tuturial clearly should be Git Tutorial
- Daily Use Guide - Push (3.8): page can't be accessed; instead of it, the Sync page (3.9) gets loaded.
- Apply Patch Serial got the same description of Create Patch Serial (the description can be seen in the status bar of an explorer window)
- Add... description tells that it adds file(s) to SubVersion control.
- Resolved... should be Resolve...
Help and Context menu:
- Daily Use Guide - Creating And Applying Patches - Applying a patch file (3.22.2): it says to use "Apply patch..." but in the context menu it's called "Review patch...". I would use Apply Patch..., and in this case also TortoiseMerge needs to be changed (in the context menu shown right-clicking on the files that will be patched).