Fix the refresh button operation in 'Check for modifications' window after a TortoiseMerge activity
By lpapp.b... on April 29, 2010 10:48 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Do some modifications in the local repository after the last git pull
- Right click in Total Commander
- Select 'Check for modifications'
- Select the modified file with your mouse to open it in TortoiseMerge
- Edit the file in the working copy to be exactly the same as the HEAD
contains this file, so revert these changes manually in TortoiseMerge
- Press the save button (or the shortcut of it)
- Leave TortoiseMerge window
- Click for the refresh button in the 'Check for modifications' dialog
What is the expected output?
Not to see the reverted file anymore in the list
What do you see instead?
I see the reverted file in the list unless I leave 'Check for
modifications' dialog and I open it again after a right click.