"git svn dcommit" should show a confirmation dialog
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- create a git repository by cloning an svn repository
- git commit some changes
- within TortoiseGit do a "SVN DCommit..."
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The naming of the menu item "SVN DCommit..." arouses the expectation that a dialog will be shown to the user. Instead the dcommit is executed immediately.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11 git version 2.20.1.windows.1 Windows Server 2012R2
Please provide any additional information below.
It would be nice if I could choose some git commits to be dcommitted to svn instead. Today I often have to perform the following steps:
- do an svn rebase and move the git commits I want to dcommit to the bottom of the list
- execute git show log and copy the git commit hash of the topmost commit I want to dcommit
- execute git bash and type
git svn dcommit <hash>
- execute "git svn rebase" again.