Refresh after shallow clone depth update
What steps will reproduce the problem?
git clone --depth <n> <ur> .
- launch TortoiseGit 'Show log' on this folder. (the logs are correct)
git fetch --depth <m>(where m > n)
- refresh the logs screen. (the logs does not updated)
- close logs screen and relaunch TortoiseGit 'Show log' on this folder. (the logs are partially correct.)
- all items(file/folder) of commit (last - n) are still 'Add' in status field.
- close logs screen and delete files: tortoisegit.data tortoisegit.index in folder .git
- relaunch TortoiseGit 'Show log' on this folder. (the logs are all correct.)
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Output of step 4 and step 5 should be the same as output of step 7
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- Version 2.8.0 for windows
- Windows 7 Pro x64
Please provide any additional information below.