Edit notes don't load correctly for stash commits and reflog dialog
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open the Edit Notes dialog for a stash commit (from Stash List).
- Fill in some content and confirm. Then, ok or cancel for Stash List dialog.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- When I open the Edit Notes dialog again for this stash commit, the content is empty, like no saved.
- I see the "Notes added by 'git_note_create' from libgit2" messages in ref:notes/commits, even if notes are modified rather than added.
- I want to have a Notes column (even if Yes/no) in Stash List dialog. Maybe I should create a separate feature request?
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168 (C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin)
- git version 2.20.1.windows.1
- Windows 10