Line Concatenated after Resolving Merge Conflict
What steps will reproduce the problem?
Upon Merge Conflict
- Open a conflicted file with the default TortoiseGit editor.
- Fix the conflicted problem. Note: Must be more than 2 consecutive line conflict problem. And resolution must still be more than 2 consecutive line after fix. Ex: Conflicted line in 65-68 After Resolution of conflict: 65-68
- Mark as Resolve.
- Open the File again and go to the fixed conflicted lines. The lines are then concatenated into a single line.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 then Downgraded to 18.104.22.168
- Git: 2.14.1
- OS: Windows 10x64bit (OS Build 17134.228)
Please provide any additional information below.
Check out as-is, Commit as-is