Spell checker won't add unknown words to dictionary
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open commit dialog
- Type some word which is not in spell checker dictionary
- Open context menu and select "Add to dictionary"
- Reopen commit dialog and type that word again
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I assume, when I adding words to dictionary, it should stop to underline as errors.
But after I click context menu item, it only hides temporarily until next dialog open.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168 (x64)
- Git 2.10.1.windows.1 (x64)
- Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
Please provide any additional information below.
I just tested with Russian version of word "refactoring" which is "рефакторинг" (both Russian and English main dictionaries installed).