Icon Overlay shows ignored files as non-versioned
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Set Status Cache to Default
- Create folder foo
- Create folder foo/bar
- Create file foo/bar/asd.dll
- Create file foo/bar/asd.dll.map.xml
Create .gitignore file with following content:
Open folder foo/bar
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- Expected: asd.dll is shown as ignored and asd.dll.map.xml is shown as non-versioned (same state as the commit dialog would show)
- Actual: both files are shown as non-versioned
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
Please provide any additional information below.
Status Cache = Shell Extended does not seem to have this problem