tagopt not saved when asked to disable tag fetching
By buginggran... on March 04, 2014 15:15 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Have already one or more remotes
- TortoiseGit -> Settings -> Remote
- Enter a new remote name (abc) and URL
- Click OK directly **where the bug occurs
- Ask to disable tag fetching, say Yes
- Ask to fetch now, say No
- Settings Dialog closed
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: remote.abc.tagopt is saved as --no-tag (None)
Actual: not saved.
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
Win 7 x64