Rebase icon not properly displayed
By vieri... on March 01, 2014 21:40 (imported from Google Code)
This is a very small detail...
I've noticed that the Rebase (and SVN Rebase) icons do not display properly on the Settings -> Context Menu Dialog.
Look's like that the problem occurs because the 12px and 16px images are in the wrong order inside the "menurebase.ico" file.
The push icon also looks a little weird (in my opinion).
See the attached image on this post.
If you agree with me, please update this two icons files like this:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open Settings -> Context Menu Dialog.
- Note that the Rebase and SVN Rebase icons do not display properly on the list.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- Is expected that the icons on the list display properly. =)
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206.
- (also on recent version f9d6ffc2 ).
- git version 1.9.0.msysgit.0.
- Windows 7 64 bits Ultimate (pt-BR).