Checkout Tag without creating Branch - Remove Pull Option
By lauber... on February 13, 2014 06:38 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Checkout a previously created TAG without creating a new branch
- Dialog offers you a PULL option
- If user accidently pulls, the TAG-version will be destroyed by pulled branch-data.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- I'd expect no PULL-Option when checking out a TAG
- Usually the current branch is displayed in TourtoiseGit. It would be great to provide this info for TAGs as well, currently there is no information at all.
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 22.214.171.124 (C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin)
- git version 1.8.4.msysgit.0 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Git\bin)
- Windows 8