Passworddialog in background after requesting username
By ddelphi1... on November 26, 2013 08:12 (imported from Google Code)
In expansion to 1846 i'm trying again to explain the Problem.
Steps to reproduce:
- Clone a repository from a Gitstack Server which expects authentification with username and password (in our enviroment it will be checked on ldap). Username and Password are stored in wincred (not in the git config-file)(please see ScreenshotWincred.png)
- push an pull are working fine.
- now the user changes his windows password
- pull is not possible because the authenfication fails with the stored password in wincred
- the password-dialog is prompted like in the screenshot, behind the git-sync window.
Please!! Before you dismiss the issue again please contact me for further informations. I'd really like to improve tortoisegit, because we are positive about it!