Original commit message is showen even though it is changed during rebase
By steve_ho...@hotmail.com on March 17, 2013 13:45 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a branch and switch to it
- Perform a change
- Commit and enter a commit message
- Switch back to master
- Change the same file, so that a conflict will occur when rebasing
- Commit that change
- Switch back to the branch
- Start rebase
- When the conflict arises, resolve the conflict and change the commit message
- Complete the rebase
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
To see the new commit message (that of step 9) in the log rather than the original commit message (from step 3).
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
TortoiseGit v184.108.40.206, msysgit v220.127.116.11, Windows 8 64-bit
Please provide any additional information below.