Dirty submodule commit does not open the underling submodule commit dialog
By sandler.m... on February 19, 2013 09:29 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create repository A with submodule B
- Add submodule C to submodule B
- Perform changes in all the submodules
- Commit A
- A dialog showing that B is dirty will appear. Click commit to commit B
- Commit B
- A dialog showing that C is dirty will appear. Click commit to commit C
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
A commit dialog for C should appear. Instead, the commit dialog for B appears again
What version of TortoiseGit and msysgit are you using? On
what operating system?
git version 1.8.0.msysgit.0
Win 7 x64