Exporting from Changed Files dialog stops on checkout failure
By james.w.wag... on March 26, 2012 00:12 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Select Git Show Log
- Select two commits which have numerous file changes between them
- Right click and select 'Compare Revisions'
- In the 'Changed Files' dialog, select all the files
- Right click, select Export files, and proceed to export files
- If a file export checkout fails, then none of the following files are exported. (silent failure to export all the rest of the files)
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expect export process to continue, trying to export all the files selected. As of now it is only by double checking the exported files that the process is found to have stopped prematurely.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Using TortoiseGit version 22.214.171.124, msysgit 1.7.9 on Windows 7 x64
Please provide any additional information below.