Cannot save diff results during ref comparison
By jeremyrsm... on October 11, 2011 18:23 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Shift-click on repo and select "Browse reference"
- Select two branches, right click and select "Compare These Refs"
- Select a changed file, right click and select "Compare revisions"
- Perform a diff, taking desired text blocks from each rev
- Click Save. Nothing happens.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected: Result of diff gets saved to working tree.
Actual: Nothing happens. Save icon is grayed out, but file was not actually saved to tree.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Please provide any additional information below.
You can work around by selecting "Save As" from diff window's menu, then browsing to the same file in the working tree. But for a big diff with a lot of files to review, this is really slow.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information