Add multiple files from commit dialog only adds first two in multi-selection
By peter.mou... on April 23, 2009 22:20 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create some files (3+) in the repository
- Invoke the commit dialog
- Tick more than 2 of the untracked files (that you just created) and right-click then add them
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect all of the files that I tick to become tracked when I select add from the context menu;
- only the first two are added,
- the list scroll position resets to the top (so I need to scroll to the end again)
- my selections are lost (which wouldn't be an issue if all of them had been affected by the add)
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
0.5.1.0 on Windows 2008 Server Enterprise x64
Please provide any additional information below.