Git sync lose local commits (remote update, fetch and rebase)
By p.pien... on July 14, 2010 06:34 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- On remote repository I have commits: A-B-C
- On local repository is commits: A-B-D
- In "GitSync" i used "RemoteUpdate", and "Fetch&Rebase"
- After that on local repository my Commit D is gone. A-B-C
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
local repository shoul be like that
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
git version 1.7.1.msysgit.0
Please provide any additional information below.
- It happends sometimes(sometimes local commits disappear).
- When i use "ShowRefLog" there I can see me Commit D.
- To get back my commit I must do "reset master to this" on my commit in reflog
- After that i see my commit in showlog
- I must then use fetch and rebase again to get back this commit to main branch A-B-C-D
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information