Windows 11 context menu not working after Windows 11 upgrade
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- In Windows 11 file explorer, use the right button to open context menu
- TortoiseGit menu will be shown, but every sub item not work. Nothing happened when click (include settings)
- When shift + right button, old style context menu works great
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Open related dialog of TortoiseGit
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168
- Windows 11 22H2 22621.755 (upgrade from Windows 10)
Please provide any additional information below.
After I upgrade from Windows 10, there is no Windows 11 context menu.
I had re-install TortoiseGit to add context menu for TortoiseGit.
I tried release and preview version, both of them not work.
But this feature works on another Windows 11 computer.
I have no idea how to fix this issue.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information