Disabling ShowListFullPathTooltip doesn't hide tooltips in Changed Files dialog
What steps will reproduce the problem?
ShowListFullPathTooltipin the advanced options to
- Compare two revisions in the log (Select two revisions, right click on one and klick on "Compare revisions")
- Select a file in the file list (hopefully not an empty list) and use the arrow buttons to move the selection up and down
- Watch a tooltip popup that show the path of the file selected.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead? I expect that the popup that shows the file path does not show up.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system? I use
- TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199 and
- git version 2.34.1.windows.1
- on Windows 10.
Please provide any additional information below.
Related issue: #2806 (closed)