TortoiseGitMerge undo / redo can cause window to become unresponsive
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a new local Git repository
- Commit a file
test(commit message does not matter)
- Change the content of
- Open the Git Commit dialog
- Double click the modified
- Select "Double pane view"
- In the "Working Tree" pane change the content back to
ℹThe file name has now a
*indicating a change
- Click the "Save file" icon
- Click "Undo"
- Click "Redo"
❌The window freezes
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Actual: The window becomes unresponsive
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGitMerge 188.8.131.52 - 64 Bit, Jan 31 2022
libsvn_diff 1.8.0, -dev
Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.19043.1706]
Please provide any additional information below.
Possibly related to #3781 (closed)