Bisect refs are incorrect when working with worktrees
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a work tree from a repo and add a branch
- Add a branch worktree
- Start a bisect in master worktree
- Start a bisect in branch worktree
- Check TortoiseGit log in branch tree with All Branches checkbox checked
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected to see good and bad bisect refs in log window. Instead only bad ref is shown. If I reset bisect in the master worktree, branch worktree does not show neither bad nor good refs.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11 (C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin)
- git version 2.33.1.windows.1 (C:\Program Files\Git\bin; C:\Program Files\Git\mingw64; C:\Program Files\Git\etc\gitconfig)
In the picture are git log and TortoiseGit log of the master and branch worktrees