"Automatically check for newer versions every week" remains disabled
By lernku... on April 16, 2010 08:21 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Browse to a Git repository in Windows Explorer.
- Open Git context menu and select Settings.
- Select node General.
- Tick checkbox "Automatically check for newer versions every week".
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- Expected output: I can tick the checkbox.
- Actual output: The checkbox is disabled.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 22.214.171.124
- Windows 7
Please provide any additional information below.
- See attached screenshot.
![Settings General Versioncheck.png](https://storage.googleapis.com/google-code-attachments/tortoisegit/issue-387/comment-0/Settings General Versioncheck.png)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information