LFS stopped working (maybe related to major upgrade of git-lfs 3.x)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Clone repo with LFS objects
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
git-lfs/3.0.1 (GitHub; windows amd64; go 1.17.1) git version 2.33.1.windows.1 $ git-lfs.exe filter-process Error downloading object: <redacted.png> (dfaa40b): Smudge error: Error downloading <redacted.png> (dfaa40b93ed40b6edbcdcfbb8acc1e7ffbbf1934cb95fa1b65092a8bfc77b98f): batch request: TortoiseGitPlink: unknown option "--": exit status 1 exit status 1 TortoiseGitPlink: unknown option "--"
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- OS: Windows 10
- TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199 (C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin)
- git version 2.33.1.windows.1 (C:\Program Files\Git\bin; C:\Program Files\Git\mingw64; C:\Program Files\Git\etc\gitconfig)
- git-lfs/3.0.1 (GitHub; windows amd64; go 1.17.1)
- Trying to clone via ssh (email@example.com:...)
- Using a private key with password
- Cloning in git-bash works
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information