Rebase dialog does not ask to pop stash when post rebase options in the lower left are used
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a new local Git repository
- Commit a file
test.txtwith arbitrary content
- Create a branch called 'other' and switch to that branch
- Create a second arbitrary commit on that branch
- Open "Rebase..."
- Select 'main' (respectively 'master') as Upstream and check "Force Rebase"
- Click "Start Rebase", and on the shown dialog select "Stash"
- After the Rebase finished, within the Rebase dialog select either "Show log" or "Restart rebase" in the lower left corner
❌You are not asked to pop the stash
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
You are not asked to pop the changes you pushed to stash before the rebase
Expected would be that:
- In the case of "Show log": You are asked to pop the stash before being shown the log
- In the case of "Restart rebase": You are asked to pop the stash after the restarted rebase
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206
- git version 2.33.0.windows.1
- Windows 10
Please provide any additional information below.