TortoiseGitMerge Redo is not recorded as change
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a new local Git repository
- Commit a file
test(commit message does not matter)
- Change the content of
- Open the Git Commit dialog
- Double click the modified
- Select "Double pane view"
- In the "Working Tree" pane change the content back to
ℹThe file name has now a
*indicating a change
- Press the "Undo" button
*is removed from the file name
- Press the "Redo" button
❌The file content is now
test, which differs from the original
test1, but the file name has no
*and is not marked as changed, e.g. you can close the TortoiseGitMerge window without a warning about unsaved changes
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Redo-ing a change which has not been saved should mark the file as modified, that is:
*should be shown in front of the file name
- When closing the TortoiseGitMerge window you should be warned about unsaved changes
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGit 18.104.22.168 git version 2.33.0.windows.1
Please provide any additional information below.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information