No overlay if not all lower case in repo top folder in WSL2 filesystem
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Install Ubuntu 20.04 in wsl 2 in Windows 10 (20H2).
- Install TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11 in Windows.
- Clone a repo in Ubuntu file system in wsl 2 (cloning can be done from Windows).
- Open windows explorer and browse to the folder where the repo was cloned in
- Rename repo top folder to include at least one letter in upper case.
- Look at the overlays from TortoiseGit.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
Expected output: I can see the overlay regardless on casing in the top folder in the repo.
Actual output: If there is one upper case letter in the top folder name of the repo the overlay won't show. If it's all lower case it works as expected.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
Windows 10 (20H2)
Please provide any additional information below.
If the repo is in the Windows filesystem it works as expected regardless of casing.