The "Compare change sets" command is not shown when two commits are adjacent on the list.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Execute the following commands:
git init repo cd repo git commit --allow-empty -m "first" git checkout -b "br2" git commit --allow-empty -m "second" git checkout -b "br3" HEAD~1 git commit --allow-empty -m "third" git checkout -b "br4" HEAD~1 git commit --allow-empty -m "fourth" start "" TortoiseGitProc.exe /command:log
- Select "<All Branches>" in the left top corner if necessary.
- Select two commits from different branches that are next to each other on the list.
- Click RMB to open the context menu.
What is the expected output?
There should be the "Compare change sets" command in the menu, like if you select two distant commits:
What do you see instead?
The command is absent:
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 220.127.116.11
- git version 2.29.1.windows.1
- Windows 10 Home Edition