Hook settings always reset "Hide the script while running" to checked for hooks stored in .tgitconfig
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open the Settings dialogue for a repository
- Select "Hook Scripts"
- Click "Add"
- Set "Hook Type" to "Start Commit" (not sure if important)
- Check "Run for Repository" (not sure if important)
- Set "Command Line to Execute" to "python -m pyunit" (not sure if important)
- Ensure that the "Hide the script while running" checkbox is unchecked
- Click "Ok"
- Close the Settings dialogue
- Open the Settings dialogue again
- Select "Hook Scripts", select the hook and click "Edit"
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The "Hide the script while running" checkbox should be unchecked, but it is checked.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGit 126.96.36.199 on Windows 10 Pro