TortoiseGitProc branch command is not documented and do not handle /name parameter
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Run TortoiseGitProc from command line with arguments /command:branch /name:branch_name
- Notice that "Create Branch" dialog is opened as a result
- Open link to see documentation tgit-automation
- Note that there is no description of :branch command
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
- tgit-automation documentation should contain description of :branch command
- branch command should at least support /name argument
- optionally branch command may support options like "Switch to new branch"
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52
- git version 2.19.1.windows.1
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information