Performing refresh on Commit window loses new branch name
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- The current branch is on a merge commit
- Bring up the Commit window
- Check 'new branch' option and enter some text in the Edit input for a new branch name
- Press F5 to refresh modified files
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect that the new branch name I entered stays, but instead it gets cleared out.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
TortoiseGit 188.8.131.52, version of git and OS are not relevant.
Please provide any additional information below.
This has been happening for a as long as I've been using TortoiseGit, but I've just now got around to filing a bug report for it.
(2) when cherry picking and conflict
(from https://git-scm.com/docs/git-cherry-pick) NOTE: Not sure how to reproduce this.