Can't abort CherryPick
By st...@secomputing.co.uk on March 05, 2010 12:00 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Bring up the log
- Select a commit to cherry pick into the current branch that won't merge
- Pick it
- Click Commit - have the commit fail
- Click abort
- When asked "Are you sure you want to abort the rebase process?" click
- Note the Cherry Pick box doesn't disappear
- Use the task manager to kill the log application
I'd expect clicking yes to abort to close the cherry pick window with no
changes made to the files on my disk.
I'm using TortoiseGit 22.214.171.124, msysgit 126.96.36.199.1367.gcde48 on Windows XP 32
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information