Deleting remote branch dialog, press Delete Local actually Deletes Remote.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open log
- Right click on remote branch label on one of the commit lines
- Click 'Delete refs/remotes/xxx'
- Dialog pops up: (a) Delete remote and local, (b) Delete local, (c) Abort
- Click 'Delete local'
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I would expect to delete the local branch. Instead it has deleted the remote branch.
Actually, in my case, I only want to delete the remote branch, so this functionality is OK, but I wish the button said 'delete remote'.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206 (C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin)
- git version 2.18.0.windows.1
- Windows 10 Pro
Please provide any additional information below.