merge-ods.vbs-script; Merged document in LibreOffice 6.1 deleted by the script.
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Create a merge conflict on one .odt file, after clicking the "resolve" button, right click on the link and select "Edit conflicts"
- Three Temp-files are generated by the script: doc.BASE.odt, doc.LOCAL.odt and doc.REMOTE.odt
- The merged Libre-Writer document 'doc.LOCAL.odt' opens. Do your edits to solve the conflicts and save the doc.
- On the 'Resolve - TortoiseGit'- window click 'ok'
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expected, that the merged doc left and the three temp-files were deleted by the script, but the merged file was deleted too, and so the changes were lost.
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit: 2.7.0 x64
- Git for Windows: 2.20.1 x64
- Windows: 7 Pro x64
- LibreWriter: 6.1.3 x64
Please provide any additional information below.
Didn't find some usefull help to figure out the right workflow for using the merge-scripts.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information