Save revision to... (two issues in one)
By jacobscottchr... on February 26, 2010 16:00 (imported from Google Code)
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Right Click, Show Log
- Click on a previous commit
- Right Click on a file (with a very long name, > 64 chars)
- Select "Save revision to..."
- Select a directory other than the project root.
- Save the file with the default file name.
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The file gets save to the project root, and not the selected directory.
The file name is truncated at 63 characters.
What version of the product are you using? On what operating system?
git version 1.6.4.msysgit.0
Vista Business 32-Bit
Please provide any additional information below.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information