Bisect skip missing on dialogs and in automation and bisect docs
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Start a bisect session (Bisect start)
- Choose some commits and click OK
- After the initial commands are done (start, last good, first bad) notice the split button in the bottom left corner of the dialog
- Click on the button to see the menu
- Bisect skip is missing
Apart from the dialog, this command isn't mentioned in the automation docs (https://tortoisegit.org/docs/tortoisegit/tgit-automation.html#tgit-automation-1-table), nor the bisect docs (https://tortoisegit.org/docs/tortoisegit/tgit-dug-bisect.html).
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
I expect to see:
- Bisect skip in the button's menu on the dialog.
- command:bisect /skip mentioned in the automation docs
- bisect skip menu item mentioned and pictured in bisect docs
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
I'm running TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206 and git 2.16.0.windows.2, on Windows 10 1709 (build 16299.334).
Please provide any additional information below.
I believe all necessary changes are done in pull request #216 on GitHub. I've tested TortoiseGitProc with the change locally. Please review and let me know if any corrections are needed, or if I missed something.