Mouse Jumps on Drag in Commit Windows on Windows 10
What steps will reproduce the problem?
- Open Commit window while changes are pending
- Expand columns in files list such that horizontal scrolling becomes enabled
- Click in empty space at bottom of files list and drag upwards as if to select files
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
It is expected that the mouse would continue moving upwards (and highlight items). Instead, the mouse jumps hundreds or thousands of pixels horizontally (usually right) and hundreds of pixels vertically (usually up), away from the Commit window. (Items that would have been highlighted if this mouse motion had been done on purpose are highlighted, even if they were not intended to be highlighted.)
What version of TortoiseGit and Git are you using? On what operating system?
- TortoiseGit 184.108.40.206
- git 2.16.windows.1
- Windows 10 1709 x64 Enterprise
Please provide any additional information below.
- If the file list area is not horizontally scroll-able (due to column widths), the problem is not reproducible.
- If the file list area is scrolled all the way to the right, the problem is not reproducible. (Which happens to be a side-effect of the first occurrence.)
- The problem is reproducible in the Rebase window's file list area, too.